The Foundation’s Cornerstone Society is designed to engage those in our community who understand the importance of philanthropy and who know that the Foundation can advance the causes of our local non-profits and their projects.
Your Cornerstone membership helps provide the sustaining funds for our general granting programs and associated operational expenses. In return for your support, you have access to a collection of enhanced donor services. These include:
- Recognition (if you desire) of your dedicated commitment and sustaining contribution to the lives of San Juan Islanders;
- Periodic reports on specific projects and services funded by Cornerstone Society members;
- Access to our extensive executive team knowledge related to:
- Local non-profits and projects
- Local philanthropic opportunities
- Planned giving options
- Invitations to:
- Special educational events
- The Annual Society event
Levels of Giving:
- $1,000 Benefactor
- $5,000 Patron
- $10,000 Philanthropist
- $25,000 Lifetime Sustaining
Join the Cornerstone Society by making an unrestricted annual gift of $1,000 or more.
- Enroll online (check or credit card);
- Print the Enrollment Form (PDF) and mail it along with your check to: SJICF, PO Box 1352, Friday Harbor, WA 98250;
- Or, Give Susan Matthews a call, 378-1001.