Your gift to the Foundation’s General Scholarship Fund will help support San Juan Island high school graduates to further their education.
This fund is designed to help students who will be attending two-year and other educational institutions and are either on a path to a further college education or will move directly into a career. Many community members chose a more direct path to their final career and this fund seeks to provide them that support.
Recipients of a General Scholarship award must:
- show a commitment to scholastic achievement,
- show the ability to successfully complete their program with excellence and in a timely manner and,
- demonstrate financial need.
General Scholarship Fund
1. Credit Card or PayPal
Click the 'Donate' button. PayPal will deduct a 2.2% credit card service fee and 30¢ per transaction. The Foundation will deduct a 1.5% administration fee. Please know that you may deduct your entire gift as a charitable expense.
2. In-Person Cash or Check (click to expand the form)
3. Mailed Check or Transfer of Other Assets
Download the Notice of Contribution form, complete and send to the Foundation. A 1.5% administration fee will be deducted except when the donation is made to one's own fund.
4. Fundholder Account Grant Request
To make a grant recommendation from your fund please login below.