How can I contribute to my fund?

08 Nov 2011, written by

You may contribute a wide variety of assets to your fund. Cash (checks or EFTs), stocks and bonds (usually through electronic transfer) are the usual assets that we receive. Please notify the Foundation to expect a gift using the on-line form found under “Manage Your Account” and following the directions specified under “Transfer Assets”.  For other assets, such as real estate, real property, IRA Rollovers, Life Insurance benefits and Testamentary Gifts please call the Foundation at (360) 378-1001 for a consultation with our Executive Team.

Promote This Post