How do I transfer stocks or bonds to the Foundation?

08 Nov 2011, written by

Stocks and bond gifts should be transferred as specified in the instructions on the “Transfer Assets” page. It is important to call the office at (360) 378-1001 to notify the Foundation before executing an electronic transfer.

Promote This Post